Become an ArtMate Ambassador
Become a volunteer
Terese Sau Hansen
t: 2334 5063
What does it mean to volunteer in the ’ArtMates’ community?
Trapholt wants to invite young people at the age of 18-30 to become an essential part of co-creating the ’ArtMates’ community.
Are you interested in art, design, and craft together with ‘hygge’?
What will you gain?
- A fun and artsy network / building a network
- Coordination skills (events, field trips etc.)
- Planning and doing workshop activities
- Co-creation and participation
- Working as a team
- Meet others with the same passion for design, art and ‘hygge’
- Communication skills
- Gain skills for a career in the creative industries
- Free entrance to Trapholt museum, 10% discount at the Trapholt Design shop, 10% discount in the Gustav Lind café, invitations to vernissages etc.
- Free access or great discount to the ‘ArtMates’ events and field trips
- And much more!
What do we hope you will bring?
- Meet up with the volunteer group once or twice a month
- Engage in the co-creating process of the community
- Being a part of the planned events and activities
- Sharing your great ideas with us!
- Reach out to relevant collaboration partners (maybe other museums, cultural organisations, cafes etc.)
- Maybe reach out to fellow students or relatives whom might be interested in becoming a part of the community
- Have fun!
We plan on meeting at least once a month, preferably every second week. Here the group of volunteers come together with one-two employees of Trapholt, where we meet, discuss, and plan future events etc.
We do not necessarily meet at Trapholt museum – we arrange that from time to time.
To sum it up! We need your great ideas and energy! Then Trapholt will provide the resources in terms of administrative tasks, funding etc.