Become an ArtMate Ambassador
What does it mean to volunteer in the ’ArtMates’ community?
Trapholt wants to invite young people at the age of 18-30 to become an essential part of co-creating the ’ArtMates’ community.
Are you interested in art, design, and craft together with ‘hygge’?
What will you gain?
- A fun and artsy network / building a network
- Coordination skills (events, field trips etc.)
- Planning and doing workshop activities
- Co-creation and participation
- Working as a team
- Meet others with the same passion for design, art and ‘hygge’
- Communication skills
- Gain skills for a career in the creative industries
- Free entrance to Trapholt museum, 10% discount at the Trapholt Design shop, 10% discount in the Gustav Lind café, invitations to vernissages etc.
- Free access or great discount to the ‘ArtMates’ events and field trips
- And much more!
What do we hope you will bring?
- Meet up with the volunteer group once or twice a month
- Engage in the co-creating process of the community
- Being a part of the planned events and activities
- Sharing your great ideas with us!
- Reach out to relevant collaboration partners (maybe other museums, cultural organisations, cafes etc.)
- Maybe reach out to fellow students or relatives whom might be interested in becoming a part of the community
- Have fun!
We plan on meeting at least once a month, preferably every second week. Here the group of volunteers come together with one-two employees of Trapholt, where we meet, discuss, and plan future events etc.
We do not necessarily meet at Trapholt museum – we arrange that from time to time.
To sum it up! We need your great ideas and energy! Then Trapholt will provide the resources in terms of administrative tasks, funding etc.
Terese Sau Hansen
t: 2334 5063